A working capital boost for your practice
The Altron HealthTech and Merchant Capital partnership
The key to all successful business partnerships lies in their ability to better serve their customers’ needs. That is why Altron HealthTech and Merchant Capital have partnered to provide practices with a working capital solution built specifically for healthcare providers.
MediAdvance is a hassle-free, pay-as-you-claim cash advance solution that allows you to getfunding within 24 hours to use as you see fit, with just a few clicks of your mouse.
How to get a MediAdvance
By submitting your details, we get viewing-only access to your billing records and can approve you for a MediAdvance facility. You are then able to customise your funding offer and submit it, to be sent a digital contract to sign. Should you require more than your approved amount, you can get in touch with us to process a full, obligation-free application.
About Merchant Capital
Merchant Capital has been a leading alternative working capital provider to South African businesses since 2012. It is one of the founding members of the South African SME Finance Association (SASFA). We believe that business finance should be seamless and supportive, enabling you, as a business owner, to think big and execute on demand. That is why we have partnered with Altron HealthTech to create a product that works specifically for the unique requirements of the medical industry.
What happens when you submit an application?
- Complete the form and consent for Merchant Capital to receive your claims data.
- If you are an Altron HealthTech | MediSwitch customer, we will provide Merchant Capital with your practice data upon confirmed opt-in of the service. Should you be a non-Altron HealthTech customer, you will need to consent to Merchant Capital requesting your practice data for review.
- Merchant Capital will send you an offer via email.
- You get to customise your offer.
- Confirm your details.
- Sign the digital contract.
- Merchant Capital will run a debit order directly against your practice bank account.
- The cash advance facility is paid back as a percentage of all future medical aid claims.
If you have a query or want to know more about the solutions we offer, we would love to hear from you.
Our friendly and professional team will be in contact with you as soon as possible during office hours.