Altron HealthTech Referral Program — How Does the Referral program Work & What Do I Get?
- For each qualifying referral or successfully converted referral, the referrer will receive the following gift vouchers from the store or shopping mall of their choice. Amounts are based on the referred medical professional’s monthly claims volume and/or product licence agreement.
|Claim Volume||Incentive Value|
|5 – 200 claims||R1500|
|201 – 550 claims||R2000|
|551 – 1000 claims||R3500|
|1001 + claims||R5000|
|HealthOne Occupational Health – Small – Medium Business||R3000|
|HealthOne Occupational Health Corporate Wellness||R5000|
Terms and conditions
- The referred healthcare provider or business or must not have used Altron HealthTech products or services within the past 3 months.
- The referred person must be a practicing healthcare provider and licenced by the Board of Healthcare Funders (BHF)
- The correct details of the referred healthcare professional or business need to be provided:
- Name and Surname
- Practice number
- Contact number
- You have read and agreed to the POPIA consent, giving us permission to use you as a reference.
- You have informed the referred healthcare professional or business that you have referred them to Altron HealthTech and have shared the referral code with them.
- The referred healthcare professional or business must be signed up and actively using Altron HealthTech products or services for 2 months before the referral is considered successful.
- Signed referrals will be tracked on a month-to-month basis until payment is due at the end of the 3rd month.
- If the referred party does not take up the offer and actively use services for tracking, the referral will no longer qualify to be included in the referral rewards programme. As such removing the referrer’s entry from the incentive program.
For queries or more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org.