Comprehensive training for your practice staff to use our products optimally.
To run a successful medical practice in today’s fast-paced business environment, you need claim procedures that are fast, effective, and accurate. Our virtual training courses help your practice staff use our products optimally and furthermore ensure that claims are processed and paid quickly and easily.
Up-skill your practice staff today. Book the right course to improve your practice management.
Claims Management Course
For only R350.00 (vat incl.) per person, this course will enable you to fully utilise our products and significantly improve your claims process. Training topics include
- Practice processes for administration and accounting explained
- Role players and responsibility
- Planning an effective and targeted collections strategy
- Your free WEBDesk online claims management tool explained
- Benefit Verification
- Online claiming and patient Membership Status Validation (MSV)
- Medical scheme responses (Medres) and electronic Remittance Advices (eRA’s)
- SwitchOn (real-time claiming) benefits explained
The medical receptionist half day course
Register now for R2000 (including VAT).
- Make Payment
Once you have registered, you will receive an electronic invoice for the amount of R2000.00 incl. VAT. Payments must be made at least one (1) week before the training date. Please note that bookings can only be confirmed once payment is received.
- Booking Confirmation
You will receive a confirmation email with all the relevant details (time, webinar link and directions) after your payment is confirmed.
- Medical office management
- Effective appointment scheduling
- Assessing and improving patient flow in the practice
- Providing superior customer service
- Establishing and maintaining an effective filing system
- Guidelines on keeping medical records
- The importance of interpersonal skills
- Developing a compassionate mindset
- Why image is so important
- Not only that of the receptionist but that of the reception area
- Troubleshooting techniques
- Effective time management
- How to deal with difficult patients
- Protecting the practice computers against ransomware
- Telephone etiquette
- Understanding basic medical terminology
- Understanding the different communication styles
- Communication and listening skills
- Mediums through which we communicate
- Email etiquette
- What to consider when using social media
- Medical Coding
- Understanding medical coding and coding rules
- Patient confidentiality/POPIA
- Understanding POPI
- What constitutes personal information
- How to get POPI compliant
- Understanding ethics
- Confidentiality of patient information
- Health and Safety in the Practice
- Legislation and regulations
- Safe working practices
- A summary of the Occupational Health and Safety Act Acronyms in the Health Industry
Practice Management Application training
Training for three people is included in the registration fee you pay when you purchase any of our products and is valid for six months from the date of software installation.
Practice Management Application Training
Training is included in the registration fee you pay when you purchase any of our products and is valid for six months from the date of software installation.
Duration of the training is as below:
- Elixir Live training: 2-day training session
- Simplicity training: 1-day training session
- MedeMass+ (ME+) training (available on request): 1-day training session
- New HEALTHone sale: training is included in registration costs and conducted on-site
- New Healthsoft sale: training is conducted via team viewer